Sign in to follow this  
BoSsY_CiViC

Body Kit Blues....

Heya everyone..

Well ive got a few things on the way for my civic but i had my heart set on this one kit that i loved but turns out hes changing supliers and now i cant get it.. :'(

So im on the hunt for a new one.. (eg civic hatch)

Ive been to carmate, jetspeed, bodyline, sinex n heaps of sites and there is like one that i like.

I cant seem to find anything that catches my eye.. Most of them are ugly

Does anyone know of somewhere to get a decent kit??

Is there some site that is hiding that i dont know about??

Cheers xox

i prefer cleaner lines on eg's with a carbon lower lip on the front bar and a carbon roof wing, like that girl's civic in last months fast fours (not that im an avid fast fours reader- i was in hospial last month :P)

Full kits are gay. As stated before me, just get a carbon fiber/fiber glass front lip and some jap rims.

well i dont know really.

i dont want massive big chunky ones.

and i dont really want a front bar with a mass big mouth on it.

Its just a standard eg civic hatch..

I found a sweet green one on carcept.com

but yeh jus wondering if neone knew of any sites i havent tried.

and full kits arent always gay... some are, i certainly agree on some but not always...

:P

WOW... :o

Some one is slightly sexist!!! :angry:

Mate i bet theres heaps of chix out there that would kick ur ass on a track and street!! :P

Trust me, you do not want to start an argument with me, i will win!!

Theres not really anything i like on that link.

Oh there is one but its an ek kit, not an eg.

Trust me, you do not want to start an argument with me, i will win!!

Don't start the girl power crap in here. You won't win.

Mate i bet theres heaps of chix out there that would kick ur ass on a track and street!! :P

Not with a stock EG Civic. :P

:lol:

OK OK as much as I find this woman bashing highly amusing, it ends here.

Guys... If your going to be abusive at least do it in a subtle way... Or you know... not at all.

Bossy Civic... Seriously.. relax. Yes your going to get criticized for the way you write... A lot of your spelling and sentence structure is downright painful to read and you aren't very accepting of others opinions if they don't match yours.

Warning have been handed out... Next step won't be as pleasant. Keep it on track from here guys.

Guys... If your going to be abusive at least do it in a subtle way... Or you know... not at all.

Bossy Civic... Seriously.. relax. Yes your going to get criticized for the way you write... A lot of your spelling and sentence structure is downright painful to read and you aren't very accepting of others opinions if they don't match yours.

Warning have been handed out... Next step won't be as pleasant. Keep it on track from here guys.

the writing thing is a habit

its just like shortening in text..

this forum is supposed to be about hondas not whinging about how people write on them...

and im completely open to suggestions and opinions but not ones that tell me to get back to the kitchen because thats just sexist and a heap of bullsh*t..

and p.s.. why am i on warning??? :S im not the one that started the abuse and i certainly am not going to take it...!!

but thanks!! :P

Edited by BoSsY_CiViC

the writing thing is a habit

its just like shortening in text..

this forum is supposed to be about hondas not whinging about how people write on them...

and im completely open to suggestions and opinions but not ones that tell me to get back to the kitchen because thats just sexist and a heap of bullsh*t..

and p.s.. why am i on warning??? :S im not the one that started the abuse and i certainly am not going to take it...!!

but thanks!! :P

GO to opera GO to opera!! :lol::P

heyya.. dos any 1 know if a honda civic hatch 99' EM1 bodykit can fit a civic hatch 98' EK4 or EK9?

f**k all ur ideas and just keep i simple and CLEAN ffs.. just lower it on nice rims and put a fkn lip on the front bar and thats it...

Here is a pic of what a civic SHOULD look like.. i suggest u dos omething similar.... just remember NO CROME, and keep it CLEAN

071031_forgd_04_resize.jpg

071031_forgd_15_resize.jpg