Sign in to follow this  
bambintegra

91 Integra lowering problem

hey guys, im looking at lowering my gen 2 integra, looks like the last owner had the suspension adjusted because the back is sitting up pretty high. i went into pedders in adelaide and they want $800 or something to lower my car and put performance coils on it and i think thats just a bit much. anyone know where i could get it done cheaper (ie with basic quality coils)? or if i was gonna go and do it myself, does anyone know what size springs i would need to buy and how hard it would be to change?

cheers!!

Edited by bambintegra

i got my civic quoted for $700 but that's to much, anyway my boss from work can get it done for $300 with kings, any car but it's in vic.

Since you are in Adelaide, go to Industrial Springs on Port Road, near Car Toys. They will sort you out.

i went into industrial springs today but all they told me was they dont and cannot make springs for an integra. they offered to sell me king springs for $220 a pair though. i might just get kings at autobarn

you should be able to get a full set of king springs for about $320 thats for all 4 in what eva size you want, thats what i can get them for, remember if you plan to put bigger wheels ie 17" ones on then that will raise the car up agian so even if it sits nice with the stokies you might think its a bit high with some wheels on.

and its pretty easy to change your self with some basic tools and a step by step instructions you can do it and save some $$

you should be able to get a full set of king springs for about $320 thats for all 4 in what eva size you want, thats what i can get them for, remember if you plan to put bigger wheels ie 17" ones on then that will raise the car up agian so even if it sits nice with the stokies you might think its a bit high with some wheels on.

and its pretty easy to change your self with some basic tools and a step by step instructions you can do it and save some $

so where do you get them for $320 for a set? i was told about $180 for a pair so thats a bit of help. and where can i get some instructions on how to change them? ive just bought some 16" rims because apparently 17 are illegal on my model integra so i dont think theyll raise the car at all

ive just bought some 16" rims because apparently 17 are illegal on my model integra

17's are illegal on my eg civic but you just do these things..!

i actually want to put 20s on there but know i cant.. so in wasnt going any lower than 17's

ive just bought some 16" rims because apparently 17 are illegal on my model integra

i actually want to put 20s on there but know i cant.. so in wasnt going any lower than 17's

yeah im a P plater and ive got one point on my licence

im trying to stay a good boy ^^ haha

lol i tryed to fit 20ez on mine apparently they dont go into the guards unless i get a wide body kit <_ but i can fit on there took them off and put back till get some buddy clubs>

use the miadia i think its spelt wheel calculator see how big you can go its not so much the size but the width that makes them illegal as we are only allowed to go 26mm wider than the biggest factory option.

my car is engeineered for 18" rims on my EK so you can have bigger long as it fits within the guidelines.

lol i tryed to fit 20ez on mine apparently they dont go into the guards unless i get a wide body kit <_< but i can fit 19s on there but i took them off and put 17s back on till i get some buddy clubs

use the miadia i think its spelt wheel calculator see how big you can go its not so much the size but the width that makes them illegal as we are only allowed to go 26mm wider than the biggest factory option.

my car is engeineered for 18" rims on my EK so you can have bigger long as it fits within the guidelines.

yeah im not rich or anything so i bought some 16s and ive got them now, they're big enough and i dont have to pay for low profile tyres so it worked out pretty well. so where can you get the full set of king springs for $320?

Edited by bambintegra