Sign in to follow this  
buoy

Girls, girls girls. Girls. Girls. Listen to me: It is OKAY to have some meat on you. Ok?

I absolutely hate models, dont even reckon they are appealing.

but people are basically now saying its good to be overweight and be proud .

which 50% of the people are now overweight

so a girl can look better if she is overweight?

all I am saying that a girl of the right body mass index would look better than a girl that is overweight with the same characteristics.

fu*k me your rediculous. Tell me you find these girls unattractive..

americas next top model!!

This girl is stunning

another one

I look at size 0 celebrities and there is no way in hell I will be doing that to my body ! I can't understand why some women think that it's an attractive look ie Posh Spice.

And to all the guys who think that their partners need to stay skinny (this comment has come up numerous times in other threads), you may be in for a bit of a surprise once you start a family. Some women will shrink back to their previous size whilst others retain the weight gain.

Found these models who are size 12 - which someone mentioned that they thought was "fat"... these girls don't look it !

Jen Hunter

Lauren Moller

Jinns - look at this picture, read what it says. Go and think about it.

size14.jpg

size14.jpg

And that girl is not fat, or anything like that, she just has a big frame. It's not like she's hanging out of that outfit.

I don't think it's important to get bogged down in the numbers, it's all abotu what suits the girl.

I look at size 0 celebrities and there is no way in hell I will be doing that to my body ! I can't understand why some women think that it's an attractive look ie Posh Spice.

And to all the guys who think that their partners need to stay skinny (this comment has come up numerous times in other threads), you may be in for a bit of a surprise once you start a family. Some women will shrink back to their previous size whilst others retain the weight gain.

Found these models who are size 12 - which someone mentioned that they thought was "fat"... these girls don't look it !

Jen Hunter

Lauren Moller

Just a point, size 0 in American is equal to a size 7 in Australian. Which is retarded that the americans make such a big deal out of size zero "holy crap she's size zero" who gives a shit, i know a tonne of girls who are size 7 australian and are 100% healthy. There's nothing wrong with "size 0" it's just americas retarded sizing scheme.

As for the plus size models, yes they look fine, they're not really my type, but that's just me.

BUT, what i do have a problem with plus size models is that, yes they're good looking and have good weight and proportions FOR THEIR FRAME. But then you get other serious fatties who see them and think "they're a size 14, so it's ok if i am" Even though they're a completely different body type and clearly obese it gives them an EXCUSE and JUSTIFICATION of their obesity seeing those women paraded like they're the norm.

Just like ultra skinny models who are healthy because that's their frame, plus size models are not a real representation of the "average" woman. They are two sides of the same extreme coin and do not help at all with womens body image problem.

none of these girls are the usual sized models , and no she is not fat since there is nothing hanging of

Jen Hunter

Lauren Moller

Just a point, size 0 in American is equal to a size 7 in Australian. Which is retarded that the americans make such a big deal out of size zero "holy crap she's size zero" who gives a shit, i know a tonne of girls who are size 7 australian and are 100% healthy. There's nothing wrong with "size 0" it's just americas retarded sizing scheme.

As for the plus size models, yes they look fine, they're not really my type, but that's just me.

BUT, what i do have a problem with plus size models is that, yes they're good looking and have good weight and proportions FOR THEIR FRAME. But then you get other serious fatties who see them and think "they're a size 14, so it's ok if i am" Even though they're a completely different body type and clearly obese it gives them an EXCUSE and JUSTIFICATION of their obesity seeing those women paraded like they're the norm.

Just like ultra skinny models who are healthy because that's their frame, plus size models are not a real representation of the "average" woman. They are two sides of the same extreme coin and do not help at all with womens body image problem.

Yeah that's exactly why I was saying that there's no point getting bogged down in numbers, it's what suits the girl/woman. More to the point, girls should just be healthy, but realise there's nothing wrong with having an appetite, and should not let magazines tell them what shape they should be. Any girl who is healthy, and fit, and is comfortable in her own skin, is going to be sexier then anything else.

ahhh man.. why dont u all agree to disagree? ROfl... Some guys are gonna have their opinions so let them be. If they prefer size 6-8's over 12-14 then ultimately we know who will be porkin who in the end. Those plus sized models arent fat.. Nor unattractive.. But i dont think they will be turning heads on the streets.. Girls can see more in a woman then men.. men wont sit there and analyse a tubby woman's facial features to try and see past her jelly belly and love handles and go "Oh yeah.. shes pretty for a size 14.. Id tap that".. Lets be realistic, its human nature for men to love beautiful things. And as the saying goes "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" So if a guy is gona love a rake or a whole bakery of rolls.. lets not try and argue their opinion just because ppl cant comprehend it..

so a girl can look better if she is overweight?

all I am saying that a girl of the right body mass index would look better than a girl that is overweight with the same characteristics.

fu*k me your rediculous. Tell me you find these girls unattractive..

americas next top model!!

This girl is stunning

another one

Pass hey, no amount of makeup will make me take a beautiful fat chick over a beautiful slimmer chick :lol:

Fat.is.not.beautiful, the makeup is.

Posh Spice

You mentioned her name, I just blew in my pants.

size14.jpg

But Jess that girl is not a small framed girl, she may be a size 14 but she is not packing a huge bodyfat % which is why she looks good.

No, all i was trying to point out is that bigger boned girls, which some people will still call fat, because their retarted, can still be really gorgeous.... christ. Youve all made it seem like im trying to encourage slim girls to get fat, which is not the case. My post was a 4 line post stating that i think bigger girls can still look stunning, whats the big deal????

Ns is full of shitheads. I cbf with this thread anymore.

Hmmm i mite or mite not get flamed for this... But i still think shes quite heavy set.. Shes by no means fat.. But again guys arent going to be banging down doors for her..

Hmmm i mite or mite not get flamed for this... But i still think shes quite heavy set.. Shes by no means fat.. But again guys arent going to be banging down doors for her..

Guys who are 6'4+ in height and weigh 250-300lbs lean would see her the same way I see Posh Spice.

Horses for courses.

No and i'll be the first to say most girls that are overweight do not try to dress to their size or TRY to take a little bit of pride in themselfs..

But girls that are like plus size models etc, i personally think can still look fantastic.

Jess, it's no point. I know exactly what you're saying. But remember who you're trying to make the point to. Most of these guys are f**king idiots and have no sense in style or taste.

mikey u like posh spice? ROFL thats funny

Why do you find that funny? lol :huh:

She has the size and shape body I'm attracted to. I'm not talking about her personality, souly referring to the physical aspect.

No, all i was trying to point out is that bigger boned girls, which some people will still call fat, because their retarted, can still be really gorgeous.... christ. Youve all made it seem like im trying to encourage slim girls to get fat, which is not the case. My post was a 4 line post stating that i think bigger girls can still look stunning, whats the big deal????

+1 f**k it. why bother. its all stereotypical shit that most ppl cant seem to get their head around anyway. i'll just ask one question, how many of u guys have had a skinny az girl say 'do u think im fat' or 'i need 2 go on a diet'.... nuff said.

+1 f**k it. why bother. its all stereotypical shit that most ppl cant seem to get their head around anyway. i'll just ask one question, how many of u guys have had a skinny az girl say 'do u think im fat' or 'i need 2 go on a diet'.... nuff said.

No gf of mine has ever said that, rofl.

You know what guys.. at the end of the day.. beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

If you guys really truley firmly belive that a bigger bonned girl can not be attractive enough for you, then so be it, but i think your missing out... because there are alot of beautiful people out there with amazing stories, amazing lifes, amazing personalitys and futures to come...

I never realised how superficial some of you are untill i read this thread. So good on ya. Top stuff.

that is straight down the stupidest question a girl can ask

if they are skinny they just want a compliment

if not they are making bend the truth so you look weak

or want to never see you again and causing a fight

Jess, it's no point. I know exactly what you're saying. But remember who you're trying to make the point to. Most of these guys are f**king idiots and have no sense in style or taste.

I do know what Dori Garu is saying there are definitely some beautiful bigger chicks and I don't know what it is, some just have "it" but lol Dan are you trying to say people can't judge people on their size yet it's ok for you to judge people because of their lack of style or taste ? :rolleyes:

I just don't find bigger girls like that attractive, its not a fat or skinny thing, I just prefer smaller girls.

Those girls are obviously okay for a size 14 or whatever they are but I think the danger is, like someone else said, that its not THESE girls, its others saying, "well hey she's a 14 so thats okay even though she's a foot taller then me"

It seems these days people are encouraged to be "proud of your body" when in reality a lot of people shouldn't be.

I just don't find bigger girls like that attractive, its not a fat or skinny thing, I just prefer smaller girls.

Those girls are obviously okay for a size 14 or whatever they are but I think the danger is, like someone else said, that its not THESE girls, its others saying, "well hey she's a 14 so thats okay even though she's a foot taller then me"

It seems these days people are encouraged to be "proud of your body" when in reality a lot of people shouldn't be.

Especially when it gets to the point of being unhealthy.

I agree... But... Size 10 isn't unhealthy.

You know what guys.. at the end of the day.. beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

If you guys really truley firmly belive that a bigger bonned girl can not be attractive enough for you, then so be it, but i think your missing out... because there are alot of beautiful people out there with amazing stories, amazing lifes, amazing personalitys and futures to come...

I never realised how superficial some of you are untill i read this thread. So good on ya. Top stuff.

*internet high five* ^_^

^^It is if your 4 foot 5 or 6 foot 5.

Your taking it out of context, you know what he means.. :rolleyes:

I agree... But... Size 10 isn't unhealthy.

Oh I know. If my girlfriend put on weight I wouldn't suddenly not find her attractive, I'd be more worried about whether shes still as healthy as she was before if you get me?

It worries me when people tell obese people they should be 'proud of their body' without consideration of the detremental health effects their size might be having.