Sign in to follow this  
blaq-boi

LAWRENCE LEUNG - ABSOLUTE CRACK UP (from springvale)

so long story short, i was up onsite in TUMUT in nsw... watchin tv before going to bed for a big days work... and it was gettig late and i put cannel 2 on

and tere he was one of the funniest guys ever.. hs not funny coz he cracks jokes.. just watc this video and TRY n tell me u dnt piss yourself!!!

he has his own show on abc lol

in this ep he is tryin "to be cool"

so wat does he do? goes to america and leanrs tobreakdance (tries to) and then has a rash coursein raping and battles "sharks" in south central!!! hahaha

click here for funnies

thats one funny show

just started watching the series, but missed out the last wednesdays

f**king spewin i stumbld across it the other night!!!

i wish i had seen the first eps!!!

this guy is my hero!

I've seen a few episodes now. He's awesome! I think the final of the series is this week :(

lol i got shutdown when i asked if anyone liked it in uplate the other night, awesome show though

Hahah yeah, I asked the boys in my tafe class if anyone watches it and all I got was blank stares. It's funny shit, the other week he was trying to be the worlds fastest rubix cuber, it was pretty classic. The week before he was trying to become a man and be a man, so he did a crash course in wrestling funny stuff.

i was surprised how good he actually was at the rubiks cube lol

i was going to ask for torrent links or something... as u can only watch the one thats on air on his website...

but does anyone know if you can BUY a dvd of his or something?

i was going to ask for torrent links or something... as u can only watch the one thats on air on his website...

If anywhere, it would be at the ABC shop. Might be worth giving them a call. I wouldn't mind seeing the episodes I missed. I've only seen the very end of the rock star episode, the rubik's cube and the breakdancing episodes.

I've only seen the one where he's tracking down a girl that he had a crush on in primary school. It was fairly funny...

hit me up on msn dude, ill hook u up with the show :P

I've only seen the one where he's tracking down a girl that he had a crush on in primary school. It was fairly funny...

Haha, yeah I forgot about that one! She definitely didn't look that great when he eventually found her! Props to him for going through with the song anyway and not finding a stand-in actress who's more attractive! :lol:

Yeah I saw that one, was a bit of funny.

Watched a bit of the one where he wanted to be a rock star. That lead singer dude he was talking to bottled him proper when he smashed the guitar hey, I didn't expect that :lol:

caught the tail end of this show,

too right it cracked me up a few times, its well put together also, no down time, you are really sucked in by it.

good work lawrence, you deserve more credit than you got i think.

more people need to watch ABC and SBS!

pity it was the last show of the series. bugger