Sign in to follow this  
Siddr20

Biggest Sex Scandal Ever!

This paragraph sums it all up nicely:

"AFTER the Matthew Johns group sex scandal shocked rugby league, a Melbourne woman has revealed she has had sex with up to 200 AFL players in the past 12 years."

Maybe even this:

"(Group sex) is not just an NRL thing, it's not just an AFL thing, it's a male culture," she said.

Or how about this classic line:

"I was single, I never cheated on anybody," she said.

Full story here: http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0...5006301,00.html

hahahhh

I think it's "jock" culture. IMO if you have sex with a group of people and there are other men present, that's pretty gay.

She also said a group of men having sex with the one woman was "homo-erotic"

HAHAHHAH i laughed at that!!

man shes a SLUT n a half.

I wonder if shes married now.. hate to be the husband..

She also said a group of men having sex with the one woman was "homo-erotic"

She also said lots of men in short shorts and singlets wrestling in the mud over a ball is "homo-erotic". :lol:

she would br heaps good at what she does

assuming every fifth guy was a footballer

she has rooted more guys than what people will ever meet

I think "whore" would describe her quite well

I think it's "jock" culture. IMO if you have sex with a group of people and there are other men present, that's pretty gay.

I firmly disagree. I don't think there's anything gay about spit-roasting a chick...

bet he regrets not aiming for her eye now.

I firmly disagree. I don't think there's anything gay about spit-roasting a chick...

maybe not always gay, but bi at least.

when its one chick and 12 guys, i think its pretty hard not to do "gay" things think about all the penises huddled around one woman

when its one chick and 12 guys, i think its pretty hard not to do "gay" things think about all the penises huddled around one woman

Perhaps she had an effective ticketing system, like the deli counter in Woolworths.

Perhaps she had an effective ticketing system, like the deli counter in Woolworths.

AHAHHAHAHHHAH ticketing system.. classic

I thought her comment about the sex with married players pretty funny - it's not her problem, it's between the player and his wife...

I wonder how many footy wives will be looking sideways at their partners after this story makes the rounds.

This stuff has been going on for ages, the NRL just turned a blind eye to it.

Go down to the Palace at Coogee on a friday or Saturday and you'll find the 'Coogee Cougar.' She f**ks all the footy players.

I wonder how many footy wives will be looking sideways at their partners after this story makes the rounds.

It's part & parcel with being involved with the majority of AFL/NFL (or the like) players. IMO, committing adultary is a sin but maybe some some of these chick should actually be realistic and realise what can happen over and above a normal relationship due to their stardom.

Yeah no way would I be doing that :lol:

Yeah, if I had a small penis, I wouldn't be doing it either.... :lol::lol:

Funny how everyone labels her a slut yet if you were all given half a chance you would f**k the equivalent amount of hot women

yes/no?

Who really gives a shit what or who the players do after a game?

I am a believer of quality over quantity, but if you can get both why not! ^_^

Remember lads...

notgayifballsdonttouch.jpg

sex is sex

ppl really need to get ova how it happens, with whom or where.. matty johns could take it up the arse and in his ears from his team mates whilst fking 2 pigs and a whore in the mouth and it still wouldnt bother me the slightest

sex is sex

ppl really need to get ova how it happens, with whom or where.. matty johns could take it up the arse and in his ears from his team mates whilst fking 2 pigs and a whore in the mouth and it still wouldnt bother me the slightest

would it bother you if your little brother, nephew, or some other young male thats close to you, that looks up to him, started doing the same?

He got crusified because he was a role model. Period.

As for this chick, shes gutter trash. If you cant have respect for yourself then I sure as hell wouldnt even bother spitting on you.

GANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

sex is sex

I am pretty sure that the second you bring an animal into it it becomes very illegal... thats one area that the justice system has gotten it right...

Oh and while balls can never touch, you must also never cross swords...

sex is sex

would it bother you if your little brother, nephew, or some other young male thats close to you, that looks up to him, started doing the same?

He got crusified because he was a role model. Period.

As for this chick, shes gutter trash. If you cant have respect for yourself then I sure as hell wouldnt even bother spitting on you.

Who's to blame though? Aren't the players entitled to a private life? What people do behind closed doors is their own business.

Yeah, if I had a small penis, I wouldn't be doing it either.... :lol::lol:

If it came down to having a small penis or driving a Cordia which is basically the same as poking a piece of meat both at the same time, I'd rather have a small penis...

Lol at football copping it... I reckon the army would be 10 times worse for group sex (Or better depending on how you look at it)... a mate of mine was with the german peacekeeping force in Kosovo and some of the stories he has told were pretty rugged....

nailin a girl with 50 other dudes present is pretty gay.

but i'd still crank a spit roast and arm wrestle on her back.